Gerstner - a Viennese company since 1847 In 1847 Anton Gerstner founded a confectionery in the heart of Vienna. Shortly thereafter, he delivered for the first time to the nearby Imperial Court and they were so impressed that Gerstner was awarded the title K.u.K. in 1873. Purveyor to the court As a result, Gerstner was commissioned more and more often to look after dinners, receptions and concert snacks at court. The beginning of a long success story. Whether the catering in the Kaiserpavillon as part of the world exhibition in the Vienna Prater in 1873 or the buffet on the occasion of the signing of the Austrian State Treaty in 1955 in the Belvedere Palace and the subsequent gala dinner in the Schönbrunn Gerstner Palace stood and still stands for the fulfillment of the highest culinary demands ..